error messages
Sandi79
2008-02-28 10:37:00 UTC
can someone tell me why every time i open a new window with a programme an
error message telling me that there is a bad image appears and it doesn't
stop showing until i press ok several times...for example it is saying
something like "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\COMRes.dll is not
a valid Windows image.Please check this against your installation diskette."
Andreas Mavrogenis
2008-02-28 17:06:04 UTC
Hello,

You might be hitted with a virus, similar to MSN Messaging. You must perform
a full virus check with your anti-virus software.

In case you don't have one try one of these
http://be.trendmicro-europe.com/consumer/housecall/housecall_launch.php

Hope that helped
Andreas
--